Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Incremental

Thumbs Down 
After playing a bit, and unlocking tons of new stuff, I hate how the game explains nothing and just casually destroys your progress without warning you. For example, I unlocked the auto build button a couple of minutes ago. This feature removes everything fun in the game, destroys everything you've built and replaces it with roads (check my newest screenshot) and you can't even set the area it should use to build. What is the point of a tycoon building game when the game builds everything for you after deleting what you have done yourself?

Basic features like x10, x100, xMax buy are locked until an hour into the game, AFTER you have to start clicking 100s of times for single buildings (about a half hour or less in).

Dragons are extremely unbalanced. I was in the ballpark of 5 Trillion Gold after about 10 hours AFK. After killing one dragon, I got 10 DECILLION. Obviously you just start upgrading every building 500 times. One of the letter messages (essentially pop-ups) in the game is asking for feedback. Once is fine, and the feedback button is always on screen. But this pops up every 15 minutes and really gets on your nerves, especially since you have to spend gems to get more letter slots.

Same letters repeat, so I just got the goblin letter 4 times in a row while weiting this review. Please get rid of the goblin letters. They just feel lazy and are annoying even after just 1 hour in game.

Morbidly overpriced game, especially for the genre. It's just not even remotely at a point where you could charge this much.

Very repetitive music and MASSIVELY UNBALANCED gameplay. No thought was put into this.

I recommend waiting before investing in this.

UPDATE 2:

When you reach max money (this will take you 5-6 hours at most) you just can't upgrade any building. The map is fully unlocked after collecting taxes for a couple of seconds after prestige. There is SO SO SO much missing in this game, and the balance is all kinds of off. DO NOT BUY AT THIS PRICE AND AT THIS POINT IN TIME!!!! There is barely any content here, and so so much to do. The dev has released a very nice update two days ago that has made things much more enjoyable.

UPDATE 3:

NO updates in over 2 weeks. Dev doesn't seem to care, most likely just sacked the money from the first couple of people to buy the game for wayy too much money. Not hotfixes, no communication, nothing.

UPDATE 4: Exit-scam guaranteed at this point. Not the smallest QOL update after over a month. Lazy dev scamming the people who gave him money. I will do my best to get this POS refunded.